Rosa's World

Monday, December 15, 2008

The Wine Results Are In....

Hi there!

Well, the wine results are in and unfortunately, it ain't good news.

:-(

Gilbert and I enjoy a glass (or two) of red wine,
with our supper meal.

In the past year or so, I've been getting weird results
when I drink red wine - or ANY alcoholic beverage
for that matter....

Red face.....



Hot flashes!!!! Good grief - did I REALLY need that?!?!?





Well.... *pointing at my head*....

I figured I'd hold off and only have a glass,
when the cold weather hit us!

Pretty smart, eh? *grin*

Well, that only worked for a few times, unfortunately....

Now, I'm getting heartburn!!!!

*groan*




I think I'll just be drinking good, old water..... from now on.

Pass me the ice cube tray, please?
And don't forget to have a drinky-poo for me, okay?

Rosa

P.S. Gilbert is the guy who fixed up the pics for me.... nice, wasn't he? *grin*

1 comment:

ranette said...

Hi Rosa...here's what I do when I want to drink a glass of wine. 3 Rolaids before I drink it and 3 after. Really helps with the heartburn I've found. I remember the days when I could drink wine all night, lots of other things hurt but no heartburn. lol