Rosa's World

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Finished Project #3 - "101 Civil War Fabrics"

Hi There!

These 2 were done a couple weeks ago, but THIS was holding be back from calling it "Finished".

Its "label".



Apparently, a quilt isn't completely "finished" unless it has its label.

*grin*

Well, I wanted to make half square mini triangle blocks and since I was making a second block, every time, I figured, "What the heck - I might as well make a 2nd mini quilt, while I'm at it!"

Gilbert machine quilted these with "Bertha", our longarm machine. I asked him to to do a "cross hatch" pattern.



The blocks are approx. 1-1/2 inch square.

The finished size of this quilt is 12-1/2 inches X 13 inches.

But, IMHO, the most amazing thing about THIS quilt is that there are EXACTLY 101 different Civil War fabrics in this quilt!

Yep!!!



Doesn't look that way, but trust me... that's the total count!

*VBG*

Enough for tonight.

I have yet another quilt to bind and add it's label.
This one's a lap quilt.
Should be done sometime this week.

Stay tuned.

Hope you guys/gals have SUPER week!

Rosa

No comments: