Rosa's World

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Finished Project #5 - "My Fruity Ladies"

Hi There!

During this past month or two, I've been close to finishing projects, yet there was always something holding me back.

Okay, I'll confess...
I've been procrastinating, once again!

*hangs her head in shame*

Well, I put my foot down and decided to finish these quilty projects.... once and for all!

Tonight, I finished the binding AND the label for
"My Fruity Ladies"!!!



Click on the back for a close-up of Gilbert's quilting.

This pantogram is called "Sunny Day".



Okay, here's a suggestion.

A few years ago, my Secret Pal, Jo had added these cute little cards, with her monthly gifties. I had put these cards away and this afternoon, while searching for something else, came across these cards.

The cards have a different quilt block, as well as the instructions on how to make it.



Since Gilbert and I have a clear plastic protector on our kitchen table, I've decided to bring these cards out and display them.

They're so pretty!




Hope you get to do a few quilty stitches this week!

Rosa

No comments: