Rosa's World

Monday, June 20, 2011

Shampoo Alert!!!

Got this in an email, today and I thought I'd share with you....

***********************

I tried to get up early enough to get this noteworthy tip sent to you before you showered. Let me know how it works for you.

Shampoo alert!

As I was conditioning my hair in the shower this morning,

I took time to read my shampoo bottle. I am in shock!

The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my entire body

says "for extra volume and body"! Seriously, why have I not

noticed this before? Now I understand why I am so "full-figured"!

Tomorrow I am going to start using "Dawn" dish soap. It says

right on the label "dissolves fat that is otherwise difficult to

remove."

It pays to read the warning labels!!!!

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

I LOVE it! I shared with my co-workers and you should have heard us laughing!