Rosa's World

Monday, November 24, 2008

12 Days of Christmas - Quilter's Style!

Hi there!

Here's my rendition of "The Twelve Days of Christmas"

***************************

On the...

First day of Christmas, my true friend gave to me...
A printed fabric panel with a family tree.

Second day of Christmas, my true friend gave to me...
Two turtle chocolates.

Third day of Christmas, my true friend gave to me...
Three French patterns.

Fourth day of Christmas, my true friend gave to me...
Four calling cards (with $5.00 free long distances to call her)

Fifth day of Christmas, my true friend gave to me...
Five Golden Thimbles

Sixth day of Christmas, my true friend gave to me...
Six Flying Geese paper-pieced pre-printed patterns.

Seventh day of Christmas, my true friend gave to me...
Seven sewers a sewing

Eighth day of Christmas, my true friend gave to me...
Eight maids to clean my house

Nineth day of Christmas, my true friend gave to me...
Nine Ladies snoopy dancing

10th day of Christmas, my true friend gave to me...
Ten Ladies a-basting (my quilts)

11th day
Eleven quilters "piping" my quilts

12th day
Twelve quilters quilting

***************************

If you can think of something that might be more appropriate to my choices, post a comment and I might change some of these! LOL

Rosa

3 comments:

Elly D said...

Love it!! LOL. Your hearts are looking fabulous too!!! Elly

Luenetraum said...

Thank you, for the lovely postcard, a great surprice.
I´m be happy to swap with you and the other ladies.
Hugs from Monika

Anonymous said...

Very funny !! I like to swap too!

Mama from http://www.sirpriz.com
from France

Make friends and send and receive some gifts around the world