Rosa's World

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rainy Day = SEWING!!!

Hi there!

It was pouring cats and dogs, today.....
Sooooo, I decided to work on some work Heart Blocks, for the H2H (Heart 2 Heart) swap.
Blocks are due in March 2009.
I need to make 46, I think, and I really don't want to wait till the last minute.

PLUS, I'm trying to make each and every one of them, different
and therefore, making 2 of each - 1 for the swap and 1 for me and my "Heart" quilt.



I don't know which is funner.... looking up on the web or in my quilting magazines, for different patterns for hearts, or playing with my pinkish to burgundy fabrics, trying to match them up.

*grin*




If any of you would like to know where I grabbed my pattern, from the net, place a comment on which one you'd like and I'll do my best to send you the pattern. *s*




Now this one (above photo)... I had trouble finding another fabric to "match" with this one. It's like a bright Barbie pink.... AND it has tiny little hearts in it, too! *grin*




Notice the difference?!?? LOL

Well, the one below, is my "blooper".

They say that every quilt has a "blooper" and this one will be mine! LOL



Hopefully I won't have too many in my quilt! *grin*

Thanks for viewing my H2H blocks!

I now have 13 hearts done up (X 2)!

Rosa

No comments: