Rosa's World

Thursday, November 20, 2008

And 2 more Hearts!

Hi there!

Yesterday evening, I managed to make 2 more hearts!!!

This one is one of my favorites. Why, you ask?

Because it's "puffy", and I used plaid fabric.....

Don't know why, but I just LOVE plaid!!!! *grin*

PLUS, it was super easy to do, too!



At this point, I think I'm loosing it!

AFTER this one was done, did I realize that I think
I already HAVE ONE like this!

*shrug*

Oh well.... it will be swapped. *grin*



And here's the 2nd part of "loosing it"....

I was POSITIVE I'd have enough fabric to do TWO hearts....

Had to scramble around and do some digging,
but I think I found some fabric that matched
the pink.

And YES, this one will be for me and my quilt!




Thursday evening and I have a new block done, downstairs
but didn't get a chance to make the 2nd one, yet....

Sooooooo, it's picture won't be uploaded, yet.

Rosa

No comments: