Rosa's World

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Getting old...

Hi there!

Got this cute cartoon in my email box, today.

Actually, it really wasn't all THAT funny, as I ALMOST
did something like this, at our drive-through "Tim Horton's"....
early one Saturday morning.

There I was, stopped at their garbage can and had started to place my order!!!

I quickly realized that the garbage can was NOT where I should be placing my order!

LOL



Anyhow, had a slow week, with sewing -
just didn't have the energy to go downstairs and sew some hearts.

Last night, I worked on a rather complicated one and
JUST as I was about to add the final piece, I realized that the colours weren't "right"....
it didn't quite look like a "heart".

*groan*

Tonight, I will be "ripping" a few pieces and trying to do some damage control.

Will keep you all posted...

Rosa

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

thank you for this funny, crazy story - had a good laugh: with you, NOT about you, my dear
XOX Brigitte
I know such moments, as example, to peel the banana, throwing away the wrong part and starting to bite the skin .......