Rosa's World

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

And yet, 8 more Easy Smeasy Sparkling Dear Jane Blocks!

Hi There!

Went on a Dear Jane (DJ) Olympic sewing sprint
and managed to sew these up, since Sunday!

The appliquéd ones - I've been working on,
during the evenings.

This one is A-6 (Uncle Homer)
NOTE: the green's a lot nicer than this pic!



This one is called
H-13 (Farm Fields) and is a BRIGHT red,
bordering on (almost) orange,
but it had nice sparkly flecks in it....

I really couldn't segregate this one!
*VBG*



And this one is called:
J-4 (Adelaine's Apron Strings)




Okay, here's the neat part about my Christmas quilt....

I've given myself the liberty to play around with the colours!

See anything different with G-5 (Poof)????!
*grin*
And I just LOVE the Gold sparkly fabric, too!!!!



And, here's ANOTHER one that
I played around with the colours!!!

C-9 (Jane's Tears).
I fussy cut the fabric and told Gilbert
that Jane's Tears had stars in them!
*grin*



Another cutie....
F-13 (Tour de France)



And let me introduce you to:
A-5 (Cathie's Campfire)



And last, but not least.....
B-9 (Tinker Toy)




Will keep you posted on my other blocks,
when they get done!

*grin*

Rosa

6 comments:

Miriam said...

Great sparkly blocks Rosa. I love the fussy cutting!

LiteMotif said...

These blocks are fabulous! I think this is a wonderful idea. I really am not working on mine enough but I can see how these little beauties would inspire.

Wenche said...

I'm not a huge fan myself of these fabrics Rosa, but I love what you do to them. This is going to be a sparkeling gem for you once it's finished :)

Ann said...

No doubt you are having fun. That's plain to read and as it should be. Enjoy the trip.

Cyn said...

Love your blocks, Rosa. Especially your idea of swappping out the BG on a couple. . . what a cool idea! You're inspiring me to get back to my Holiday Jane.
Hugs,
;-)

J Barham said...

What a wonderful idea! using DJ blocks and "Midget Blocks". By the way, the midget blocks are up to 89now. I just went over and looked.

I am so excited looking at your beautiful eye candy! It makes me want to pick up my DJ and work on it again. It's mostly pinks and I call it "In the Pink".
Keep up the good work! Joyce Barham, USA