Rosa's World

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Last day of "Stay-Ca-Tion"

Hi There!

Last day of my "Stay-Ca-Tion"....
(that's a stay-at-home kinda vacation)
and the sun is FINALLY showing it's face!!!

For how long, is anyone's guess!

Then, Gilbert sends me this funny pic,
this morning!




I thought I'd share with you, how famous I had become!

LOL

Actually, it's from this web site:

Picjoke.com

You can select whatever image you want
and insert your favorite picture, in it!

Hope you have a great Sunday!

Rosa

4 comments:

Miriam said...

Enjoy the rest of your Stay-Ca-Tion, Rosa. :)

Anonymous said...

I am always amazed how "time flies" when I am NOT at work! How fast your week of "Stay-Ca-Tion" went... sounds like even though you had rain you and Gilbert enjoyed the week together! Thanks for sharing your time with us....Hugs, Elaine in SLO, Ca

Cyn said...

Love the pic... how cute! Will have to check out that site and see what it's all about. Gilbert finds the neatest stuff...
HOpe you had a chance to finish everything you were hoping for on this vacay... will we see pics of the chair you re-wove? The blues look very pretty!
Hugs,
/;-)

Terry said...

Oh, too know such a famous person, how lucky I am!!! (LOL) I will be checking out that site.

Hope you enjoyed your vacay, even though it rained most of the time. Did you get everything accomplished that you hoped to?

I'm with Cyn, want to see pics of the re-woven chair!