Rosa's World

Friday, July 10, 2009

More Future Sparkling Janes!!!


Hi There!

Wednesday, I got THREE lovely parcels,
in my mail box -

I was STUNNED!!!

*VBG*

Mardelle, my Canadian friend,
sent me these scrumptious greens,
along with a red and gold piece, too!!!!




My other Canadian friend, Barb,
decided to do some more spring cleaning,
with an eye for Christmas "sparkly" fabrics!

LOVELY fabrics, Barb!!!



And this 3rd parcel,
from Cyn, in the USA!

Cyn - LOVE your gifty!



It's really difficult to share with you,
the gorgeous "sparkly" gold and silver,
in these fabrics....

but TRUST ME!!!! They ARE beautiful!!!

Thanks a bunch, ladies....

I'll try and do your gifties justice....

More DJ and Midget blocks will be sewn!

Rosa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rosa,

Beautiful fabrics.. .but more importantly what beautiful friends we both have! Their kindness and generosity leave me speechless!

We are very blessed....

Hugs,

Elaine in SLO, Ca

Deb said...

Rosa what a bonus!! excellent fabrics to play with.