Rosa's World

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Testing video and such...

Hi there!

Gilbert sent this to me,
via email...

I thought it was pretty funny,
so I'm sharing it with you guys and gals!

LOL



It's called "morphing"
and he had found a small program
on the internet that permits you
to do this.

*VBG*

And here's our 4 YouTube videos,
in case you're bored....

Our Christmas (lobster) meal.
My Sewing Studio.
Calie, trying to get her "treats"
and
out other cat, Minou,
sitting on our windowsill
making WEIRD noises
'cause she sees birds outside
and I can imagine that she'd
LOVE to play with them....
If you know what I mean!
LOL

I hope to do some laundry, dishes
and LOTS of sewing today!

Hope you get to do ALL
that you WANT to do,
today!

*grin*

Rosa

Blog-Quote
"When life gets you down -
just put on your big girl panties and deal with it.
"


1 comment:

Terry said...

Oh Rosa, The morphing is too funny! And the noise your cat makes is hysterical, sounds like he's trying to make bird noises LOL. Enjoyed your blog today :)