Rosa's World

Saturday, July 4, 2009

DJ Blocks from Diane!!!

Hi There!

This past week, my friend Diane
surprised me with FOUR MORE
DJ (Dear Jane) blocks,
done in 30's fabrics
and some sparkly Christmas fabrics!!!

Here's J-3 (Rick's VolleyBall Net).



And this cute pink, flowered one is:
H-11 (Piercing Rays)



And this cute, minty one:
D-12 (Crossed Swords)



And, last but not least,
A-13 (Starlight-Starbright)



For those of you that are "out of the loop",
as they say, I've been swapping, begging and stealing
(just kidding about the last part),
for my 2nd Dear Jane (DJ) quilt.

It's done in 30's fabrics and here is my:

Jane Has Friends quilt.


And here's the lucious, gorgeous and rich-looking
Christmas fabric that Diane also sent!



I'm gonna haveta put the pedal to the metal,
and get some more Sparkling Jane blocks completed!

*VBG*

Thanks a bunch, Diane!!!!

Rosa




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diane's blocks are BEAUTIFUL Rosa! She does such fabulous work... these will be perfect in your 30's quilt! And I LOVE the Christmas sparklies that she sent, very nice assortment! I can't wait to see your DJ blocks from these! What a nice package from Diane... you are very special to have received such a wonderful gift! Hugs, Elaine in SLO,Ca

Deb said...

wow...they are perfect..you know when you have wonderfull piecing ability when you take pics up close and personal and all the corners are perfect..great sparkly fab's too

Cyn said...

Lovely blocks... you lucky ducky!
Great sparklie fabrics, too. "Happy Mail" is so much fun: fun to get & fun to send!
Hugs,
/;-)