Rosa's World

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Poke Me With a Seam Ripper - I'm Late!!!

Hi There!

Well, I belong to a "Birthday Siggie Swap" group.

We make Siggie (Signature) blocks and send them
on the person's birthday -
these Siggies usually start arriving,
during your birthday month.

*grin*

About 2 weeks ago,
I received Susan's birthday siggie,
PLUS she made me the cutest little wallet!



And it really wasn't necessary,
but HEY, I'M NO FOOL -

I'm keepin' this cutie!!!!

LOL



I should have blogged about this, sooner....

but.....

Thanks a bunch, Susan!!!

Rosa

Blog Quote:
"If a man has enough horse sense
to treat his wife like a thoroughbred,
she will never turn into an old nag."

1 comment:

Searchfamilies said...

Love the quote, but Men have sense that be the day, no they do they just leave it at the door when they get home lol