Rosa's World

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Starring "Thunder"!!!

Hi There!

Well, some of you might have read my "Mini Vacation Journal".... I had added 3 or 4 "You Tube" videos, that Gilbert took during our vacation.

Anyhow..... I "think" I had forgotten to add Thunder's You Tube video. We were geocaching, and at one point, I was sitting down in the grass and started to "pluck" his winter coat. Keep in mind that we had JUST brushed his coat BEFORE we left for our trip!


Sooooo, today Gilbert decides to wash BOTH our cars and says, "Hey! We need to take some more video of Thunder!"

Thunder's Water Biting Fun!

Well, that's about it! I have 4 or 5 prepped DJ blocks, for appliqué'ing fun, but am on the computer... trying to clean out my email box!





Off to clean up some more emails....

Rosa

Blog-Quote:
COFFEE, CHOCOLATE, MEN.
SOME THINGS ARE JUST
BETTER RICH




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rosa,

That cartoon of your friends living in your computer is so "right on"!

I feel EXACTLY the same way...

Hugs,

Elaine

KJ McLean said...

Loved the Thunder videos! :)

I haven't tried Piper with the hose -- I'll let you know how it goes! :)