Rosa's World

Sunday, July 11, 2010

And Yet Another UFO Sighting!!

Hi There!

Okay, I TOLD YOU that I would be sewing this weekend and avoiding, as best as possible, any housework... didn't I?!?!?

LOL

Two loads of laundry got done, late this afternoon and let's just say that I've got a LOT of dishes wanting for some quality time with me. LOL

They'll just have to wait till tomorrow evening.

*grin*

These two lovely, bright yellow pieces of fabrics were picked up, while I was on a business trip, up the north of my province.... 'bout 2 or 3 years ago.

Didn't know what I wanted to do with me and with Gilbert and Bertha doing their "thing", I decided to get them sandwiched together - my two pieces of fabric, that is... and let Gilbert and Bertha work their magic on it.



It was finished like... maybe a month ago.
I FINALLY got it bound yesterday.



Some lucky child will have a nice, colorful quilt.

Rosa

1 comment:

Barb said...

What a clever way to use the zipper foot...thanks so much!