Rosa's World

Friday, July 2, 2010

Dear Jane's progress

Hi there!

You know how you click here and click there and then, come across something informative or cute... and you just GOTTA share, eh?

Well, one of my favorite expressions that I would affectionately call someone, was
"Smarty Pants"

Came across this image, done up by
Sarah Jane Szikora

I just CRACKED UP, when I saw this!!!



Took a couple pictures of Gilbert's work,
on my (first) Dear Jane.

These are picture taken of the back of the quilt.



At first, he had NO IDEA how to do the blocks and triangles! I told him that some of the people on our Dear Jane forum wrote and said that the blocks "speak to them", when it comes to quilting. *grin*



So, he figured out how to do them, so far. When it's time to quit for the day, he tells me, "Ah, the blocks have quit speaking to me. Time to put it away, for today."

LOL

Oh.... can't remember if I mentioned this, but I'm on VACATION this week!

Here's my Vacation Journal, if you're so inclined to read it.

I'm heading downstairs to do some sewing....

Rosa

No comments: