Rosa's World

Monday, July 19, 2010

Fat Quarter Stash Ladies

Hi There!

Well, here's my first FINISHED piece,
for the upcoming quilt show.

Of course, Gilbert is the one that
quilted this wallhanging,
with "Bertha".



Since the back is just as cute as the front,
I didn't want to put a sleeve, on the back.

I asked Gilbert to cut me up a piece of dowel,
and could he add something "cute" at each end?

I went to work and Gilbert started digging
into my sewing containers and
found two empty wooden spools.
He then glued the wooden spools
onto the dowel.



He went and gave them several coats
of white spray paint and VOILA!!!

*grin*



This kit was one of my gifties
from my DJ Secret Sister - Jo Spindle!



She gave me this kit about 3 or 4 years ago.



Doesn't it look better, on the clothesline?!??!

Thanks Jo!

Rosa
P.S. DARN!!!! I just realized that I didn't take a picture of the back of this wall hanging - it is rather comical! Will have to try and remember to do that.

No comments: