Rosa's World

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Organized "Jane"

Hi There!

Okay, here are some of the things that I am doing,
for my second Dear Jane....

I photocopied the "chart",
from the DJ book and
Gilbert glued it on some card board.

I then cut out little pieces of fabrics,
from each block that I've done...
Gives me an idea on the color scheme.

It also encourages me,
as I see my chart fill out!



This only proved to me that I would HATE scrapbooking, when I did my FIRST Dear Jane.... but here I am, doing a second one and YES, I'm doing yet ANOTHER journal to go with this one!

Glutton for punishment!
*VBG*



And, I have a 3 ring binder,
that I've added transparent "pockets" or sleeves.
I add my journal page and my block, also.

Blocks will come out, when it's time to be pieced together.



Sunday, I did this block
and since my first DJ was still in the longarm frame,
I took a picture of both of them.



Here's a close-up of my block,
that I machine applique'd.



Off to bed... g'nite!

Rosa

1 comment:

Barb said...

Oh wow...a second one.....good for you.....you show dedication, perseverance, you are awesome!