Rosa's World

Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Few More Make 15!!!

Hi There!

Well, I managed to sew early this morning - for some stupid reason, I couldn't sleep.

Anyhow, managed to do 4 more Dear Jane blocks,
for my "Dots My Jane" quilt.





Not Sure about this one, as the polka dot is rather pale.






I'm up to 15 blocks.

There's a total of 169 blocks, 52 triangles and 4 kites. I've still got quite a ways to go, but I'm determined to do AT LEAST 7 blocks and/or 7 triangles and/or the 4 kites.... EACH and EVERY WEEK - until they're all done!

Crazy?

Yup - that's me!

LOL

Rosa
P.S. I plan on sewing tomorrow, also... along with dishes and laundry, unfortunately.

P.S. from the previous P.S. YES, we had to go out today... just as I had predicted! And you can blame me - I want Gilbert to make me a "Design Wall", in my "cozy" sewing room... and we needed to buy the material.

1 comment:

Aunt 'Reen said...

Rosa - I LOVE your polka dot blocks!
They are so cheerful. I really like how you added button hole stitching on one too. It' looks adorable!