Rosa's World

Monday, May 4, 2009

Dear Jane Christmas Placemats - Part 1

Hi There!

Christmas 2007, I joined up with a group of
Dear Jane (Christmas Block) swappers.

And Gilbert, every now and then would ask,
"Hmmmm... you just signed up for another swap?
But will you be doing anything with the OTHER
blocks that you've received, so far?"



Well, I'm proud to say that I've just made up a table runner
and 4 placemats..... binding still needs to be
hand sewn, on the last 2 placemats.

Will be posting more on this, later....

Rosa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are GORGEOUS! Great use of the swap blocks. They will look wonderful on your Christmas table! Hugs,
Elaine in SLO, Ca

Cyn said...

Placemats - what a SUPER idea! I think I spy one of the blocks I made for that swap [lower left corner, E-10], but who really knows, eh?!
You've shared such a grand idea - mind if I *borrow* it? I still have quite a few of those swap blocks. I was going to mix them in with the Xmas siggies, but this is a way better idea! Thank you.
Hugs,
/;-)