Rosa's World

Sunday, May 31, 2009

More Gifties - I am SOOOO Blessed!!!

Hi there!

Friday, I received a LOVELY package from my friend, Helen Marie!

I don't think I had any of these fabrics, my friend!!!

INCREDIBLE!!!!!!
Just when you think you have every color or design possible, you get to see some different ones, yet!
*VBG*




They are all so cute and adorable!!!



I especially love the bottom one here,
where the names of the animals or items are marked!
Isn't that ADORABLE?!?!?! *grin*




Here, she even sent me her leftover (scrappy) binding!

What a friend! I get to see (up close) her technique
for scrappy bindings!!!




Once again, thank you SOOO MUCH,
Helen Marie!

I feel soooo blessed, to have such good friends!

And YES, we DO share more than just fabric....

" FRIENDSHIP "

Rosa

1 comment:

Susan said...

Great fabrics...... When they are in a quilt, they will bring to mind the friend who sent the fabric.