Rosa's World

Saturday, May 23, 2009

H2H (Heart 2 Heart) Blocks - FINALLY ARRIVED!!! PART 1


Hi There!

Well, if you've been following my blog,
you MUST know how hard I worked on getting MY hearts mailed out
and how anxious I was, to receive my swapped blocks back...

And then... how crushed I was,
when I received sewing patterns,
instead of gorgeous hearts...

We had a Swap Mommy that went
waaaaaay above and beyond her
"job" requirements...

*VBG*

Anyhow, here are my swapped heart blocks,
for our H2H (Heart 2 Heart) swap.

I've divided up the bundle in half,
and will be blogging twice, on this topic.
(easier for me...)

Soooo, without further ado,
I'd like to present to you...

My H2H blocks!!!!
*applause required*
*VBG*




(always, from top left and clockwise):
Karen Bryant - Love the soft pink hearts!
Hope Kirk - Amazing batik!
Jo Spindle - Perfectly done hearts, Jo!
Helen Stanaitis - Love the "home" fabrics! I'm a sucker for plaids and such!
*grin*




(always, from top left and clockwise):
Cynthia Hague - Bling and sparkly fabric!!! *VBG*
UPDATE!!! Cyn Forrest - LOVE the dotty fabric!!!
Cindy Temple - Wonderful choice of coordinating fabrics, Cindy!
Cindy Boring - Another excellent choice of fabrics,
with a cute little purple bead, at the top!!!



(always, from top left and clockwise):
Paula Marks - Such dark, rich fabric!
Paula, you did a LOVELY job with your embellishment!!!
Patricia Steapp - These blocks must have taken you FOREVER to do!!!
UPDATE!!! Pat Harrell - I think this is what they call "Fairy Frost" fabrics.... GORGEOUS!!
Norma Schwieterman - INCREDIBLE machine embroidered heart!!!



(always, from top left and clockwise):
Wenche Martinsen - Incredible appliqué work!
Lovely dark, red fabric and
I ESPECIALLY love that little "twist" to your heart -
gives it a saucy look! LOL
Shannon Linde - Cute little hearts, Shannon!
Sandra Bolender - What can I say?!??!
I've never seen this heart design, before....
The fabrics are INCREDIBLE.... including the "Love" fabrics....
and the 2 added charms?!?? Tks for swapping, Sandra!
Ruthie Davis - OH MY GOD!
Here's what Ruthie wrote:
"I found my heart in Shipshewana" made for you with love by Ruthie Davis -
Fabrics from Lolly's, antique doilie from antique store next to Farmstead Inn.
This block is INCREDIBLE!!!!
Love the shiny, gold burgundy fabric, too, Ruthie!




(always, from top left and clockwise):
Rosa Robichaud - That's mine. *grin*
UPDATE!!! - Renée Porlier did these 2 hearts.
Rebecca Hunt - OH MY GOODNESS, REBECCA!!!!
I've never done machine embroidery before,
but your work is INCREDIBLE!!!
UPDATE!!! - Penny Deckhard - Love this cute, machine embroidered heart...

Okay....
it's early Saturday morning and I don't want to spend
ALL my morning, blogging!

Will try and upload the rest of these
gorgeous hearts, later on...

Have a great Saturday!

Rosa

1 comment:

Cyn said...

OK... I confess: I forgot to put the labels on the hearts I made... I did make the labels, though, does that count? LOL. Mine is in the top right hand corner of pic #2: the pieced heart with 'dotty' fabric on the left side of heart.
Confession is good for the soul! LOL. Glad you finally received some hearts, Ro!
Hugs,
cyn;-)
The unlabeled heart maker! ROFL