Rosa's World

Saturday, March 6, 2010

5 More Gifty Boxes!!!!

Hi There!

Well, as some of you might remember,
I took the first week of March off.

Around here, the first week of March
is called "March Break" and usually applies
to teachers and students.

I started taking this week off, when James -
that's my youngest son - was in school.
And it certainly was well appreciated!!!
Between New Year's Day and Easter,
we don't have ANY long weekends and
that's a LONG stretch, with no time off!

Well, James is now 20 years old,
but I've managed to continue my
little "tradition", thank God!

And, I've also been maintaining my Travel Log.

Yesterday, Gilbert and I went to Calais, Maine (USA).

If you wish to read about it in detail,
go visit my Travel Log and
scroll down to yesterday's date.

The main purpose of my trip was
to pick up FIVE boxes of fabric
that my friend Elaine sent to me!



UN-BAH-LEE-VAH-BULL!!!!

I called her up and told her that
she MUST be in mourning!!!

All these incredible fabrics that she sent along!!!

I'll be sharing pictures of the
contents of each box, in my blogs to come.
*s*

I took a few minutes this morning,
to update my list of quilty projects.
(see on the right hand side of my blog?)

"On-Going Stuff - 2010",
"UFO's",
"Finished - 2010"
and
"Wanna Do's"

I realistically reduced my "Wanna Do" list,
as there's just SOOOO many things I
"Wanna Do".....

Darn! Why do I need to SLEEP!??!?

LOL

Hope you all have a great Saturday!

Rosa



1 comment:

quiltmom anna said...

Wow, you lucky duck Rosa- that Elaine is such a nice friend . I am waiting with baited breath to see what treasures are inside each one of them. She sent them to a lovely person.
Hope you have lots of quilty fun with them. I am off to write report cards...
Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Anna