Rosa's World

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Zero Pounds - 102 To Go!

Hi there!

Okay, look at the top of my blog. Do you see my new "Weight Loss Ticker"? I just found this EXCELLENT web site and it took very little "here-and-there-clicking" to figure it out.

PLUS, it syncs with my iTouch - how cool is that, eh?

If you're serious about weight loss, as I soon will be, then you might want to check out this program.

My official start date is the 1st of April but to be honest, I'm getting so sick and tired of being unable to bend down to tie my shoes, of having to hold onto the stair railing to help me HAUL my butt UPWARDS, that I might start sooner.... okay, slower and not as drastic (yet), but sooner. *grin*

Oh... and did I mention that this program is FREE?!?!??!?!

*VBG*

Those are the kind of words that I truly do appreciate and enjoy.... FREE!

Have a great day!

Rosa

1 comment:

Frummie said...

I am going to try to put it on my site. Start today!