Rosa's World

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Box #5 - Elaine's Civility

Hi There!

Well, in my 5th and final box, Elaine had put mostly Civil War Fabrics.... Oh but MY GOODNESS, these are gorgeous fabrics!!!



Take a look at these fabrics!



The ones on the left hand side, I had to take a close up picture, to share with you. These fabrics would make a GORGEOUS fall quilt, or even for Halloween!



Then, she had included a BIG piece of cute little flower buds from the "Quest For a Cure" collection and 2 panels from this collection, also. I ADORE panels for placemats and .... don't tell me these panels aren't SCREAMING placemats!?!?!?

Lovely teapots and cute little round tables and Victorian flowers, everywhere?!??



Took a close up, of this cute scene.

Now.... I put these 2 panels up against April Cornell's fabrics.... and they're SPECTACULAR!!!
(be still my heart!!!)

LOL



Well, that's it for the Box Gifty sharing. I have a few UFOs (UnFinished Objects) that I want to get out of the way, first.... but I can assure you that I will probably be BORING YOU ALL TO TEARS, when I start playing with these new fabrics!!!

Tks for letting me play "Show 'N Tell" !!!!

Rosa

2 comments:

Terry said...

Lucky Girl you are to be blessed with such a wonderful friend as Elaine. All the fabric is absolutely gorgeous :) Love the victorian prints! Can't wait to see what you do with it:) Thanks for the Show & Tell. Have fun with all your new stash.
Hugs,
Terry

rockgranny said...

You bad, bad, bad, bad, bad girl, you want my heart to stop? Yes, I'm envy, and I'm not ashemed to tell.
It is really blessing to have such a wonderful friend as Elaine.I wish you a lot of free time to enjoy playing with this gorgeus fabrics.
Keep sewing and smiling
Simona