Rosa's World

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What's a Gal To Do, Eh?

Hi There!

I had an EXTREMELY stressful day at work today and when I got home, I just wanted to drown myself in my fabric stash!

And I'm positive that a lot of you will be able to relate to what I'm about to share with you. *s*

I'm now working on my log cabin with the appliqué'd flowers, handquilting a cute little 30's table mat and I'm in the middle of doing some intense quilting with the polka dot circle quilt - those are my on-going quilt projects.

Soooooo, what do I do?!?!? I start up yet ANOTHER quilt! After the kind of day that I had, I really wasn't into intense machine quilting with those polka dots, the hand quilting quilt was at the office (that's my break time project) and I didn't feel like getting blurry-eyed with the flower appliqués, so I jumped in and started a THIRD quilt project! LOL

The pattern's called "Stripper's Delight" and Prairie Moon Quilts has it on their web site, for FREE!

Besides, with a name like that, who can resist it, eh? LOL

Now, I've added my own little twist to this quilt and I'll be sharing pictures, soon.... but just not yet. *s*

Tomorrow's E and J Day!

Have a great week!

Rosa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rosa,

Good for you! A new project is like getting a pedicure!
LOL!

I LOVE starting NEW projects...LOL!

I just should get something finished at one point...

Looking forward to the photos!

Hugs,

Elaine in SLO, Ca

Anonymous said...

AND IT"S "ROSA WEDNESDAY" tomorrow!!!

I wish we were there......


Hugs,

Elaine in SLO, Ca

Barb said...

I am laughing....another project...yep...that sounds about right and yep...sometimes it just does the trick. I will have to check out that quilt...and look forward to seeing what you have done.