Rosa's World

Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Quilt Show Results - "FFF - Fabulous Fall Frolic"

Hi There!

I've decided to share with you what I had written on my quilts and what the judges wrote. I've got a fairly tough skin and had hoped that I would receive constructive criticism.

HEY! You can only get better, right?!?!?
LOL

Anyhow, here's what I wrote:

An organized internet exchange of fall coloured "Dear Jane", Dear Hannah" and some "Midget Blocks". Setting from a free internet pattern from Prairie Moon Quilts called "Strippers Delight".



Here's what the judges wrote:

VISUAL ASPECTS:
Design - Good
Colour - Good
General Presentation - Good

TECHNICAL ASPECTS:
Top Assembly - Good
Quilting - Good
Finishing - Good

COMMENTS:
Nice quilt - blocks overpowered by sashing.
Hangs beautifully.


Rosa
P.S. I personally LOVED the sashing around these blocks!
*VBG*

No comments: