Rosa's World

Saturday, April 10, 2010

And Box #3's Pictures....

Hi There!

In Box # 3, Elaine added the
sharpest and cutest - IMHO -
scissors that I've ever come across!!!

Elaine had mentioned over the phone,
the things that she was adding in her boxes
but she hadn't mentioned these...
And I was pleasantly surprised,
needless to say!

*grin*



And in Box #3, were the most
gorgeous and softest and most
WONDERFULEST plaids and
woven plaids, that I've ever had
the pleasure to touch!
Now, I can brag that they're MINE!

*VBG*



Remember the 2 Timbleberrie books, that she sent?

They are quite a few quilts in there made with plaid blocks!

Karma?
I think not.
Elaine had everything planned out,
I'm POSITIVE!!!

*long sigh*

I have one more incredible box,
to share with you...

Elaine, I honestly don't know how to thank you...


Rosa

1 comment:

Barb said...

I a not coming here any more (smiling)...too much good stuff you are getting, I am soooo jealous.