Rosa's World

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Wait to Weight?

Hi There!

Okay, before any of you start doing the "Snoopy Dance" for me, I need to tell you a couple things, first.

*hangs her head in shame*

I weigh myself every day.

Yah, yah, yah...

I KNOW I'm only supposed to weigh myself once a week but I'm too darn curious!!! And right now, I'm losing weight and I LOVE all these encouraging emails and congrats, but along with the daily weigh measuring, can come some days where the scale doesn't budge or... worse yet, I've gained a pound of two.

I just wanted to give you all a "Heads Up", in case you see a lot of fluctuation. S'just me being too curious and weighing myself every day.



Second of all, Gilbert's bound and determined to take the weekend off and I'm trying to rein(SP?) him in, a bit. He wants to eat pizza tonight. Okay, fine, but do we need to SMOTHER the top of it with a TON of mozarella?!?

Sooooo, after I just wrote my last sentence, I re-read this sentence and thought,
"That's crazy! OF COURSE you need TONS of mozarella!!!"

LOL

Seriously, though, why not do a compromise and add a sprinkling of parmesan instead of mozarella, right?

He said, "No, you need mozarella to HOLD the pizza together!"

What a bunch of crock, right?

LOL

Anyhow, we compromised and he said he would cut back on the cheese toppings...

And this was our Saturday Food Intake discussion.

I mean, I've already decided that I wouldn't be exercising on weekends - at least, not at the gym, right?

Anyhow, we'll see what kind of numbers the scale will spit out tomorrow morning....

'Cause I'm just too damn curious to wait to weigh!

LOL

Rosa

1 comment:

Frummie said...

If it's part skim mozz. you are doing fine. Or you can cook yourself. Or leave him...LOL He is sabatoging your diet.
BOOOOOOOOOOO Gilbert!

PS spelling is terrible