Rosa's World

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

2 More UFO's - El Finito!

Hi There!

Finished this, FINALLY!

I had 2 Christmas tree skirts
and decided to add appliquéd hearts
to the center, to cover up their "holes".



I had finished the 1st one, just before Christmas
and gave it to my Mom, to offer to her friend.

This one dragged on and on and on,
till finally I got FED UP and decided to
FINISH IT... once and FOR ALL!


Had no idea what to call it
until I started working on it's label.

Anyhow, once again....

Pick me with a fork - I'm done!

LOL

Rosa

2 comments:

Terry said...

Yes, Yes, yes....you go girl!!!!!
Get all those UFOs done, done, done :)
Hugs,
Terry

Susan In Texas said...

You're really going to town on those UFO's. Congratulations! BTW love your funky chicken. I can't wait to see it completed.

Happy stitching,
Susan