Rosa's World

Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Numbers Remained!!!

Hi There!

Well, for those of you following the saga and because I got tied up with another fun project yesterday evening, we didn't get to eat our pizza.

We, instead, had spaghetti with a tomato sauce, and 2 small pieces of garlic bread, which I indicated on "MyFitnessPal" food diary. I had busted the food chart by over 500 plus calories!!!

Anyhow, this morning I got on our bathroom scale, with trepidation, only to find out that I had remained the same!

Can we all give a HUGE sigh of relief and say,

"PHEW!!!!"

together?!?!??!




Well, I just asked Gilbert and apparently, Pizza will be on the menu, for supper.

And tomorrow after work, I'm back at the gym.

So, stay tuned - we'll see what my bathroom scale will say by the end of next week, eh?

Have a great Sunday!

Rosa


No comments: