Rosa's World

Monday, August 30, 2010

LF Bliss ...

Hi There!

I know this is probably a long shot
but maybe someone out there
has one of these or similar
and would like to get rid of it....

Either FREE or close to it.

*grin*


Doesn't have to be white...
Could have scratches or dents in it...
And I would gladly replace the blades,
or whatever they're called, if necessary.



This model is called "Bliss",
but if you've got a similar one....
that cuts strips of wool,
for rug hooking and
you don't want it anymore,
I'll GLADLY pay the shipping,
to have it come live here.



I would surely love to own
one of these babies...

Anyhow, if you've inherited one
from a Great-Great Aunt
and have NO DESIRE to ever rug hook or
you hubby picked one up at a yard sale
and you want to get rid of it....

PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE
send me an email and
we'll "talk", okay?
*grin*

robich@rogers.com

Tks for following my blog!

Rosa




No comments: