Rosa's World

Monday, August 16, 2010

"A Pineapple from Florida!"

Hi There!

A good friend, from Florida, sent me this mini quilt and told me to do what I wanted to, with it.

So, Gilbert did some small meandering on it and I bound it with another orangish kind of batik.



As I mentioned before, we're trying to dress up our walls, in our long arm room, with LOTS of quilts and color!

My friend did some INCREDIBLE appliqué work, and dressed it up with gold thread, on the pineapple!!



Gilbert did an "echo" around her appliqué and then, did some tiny meandering. I really love the overall effect, on this mini quilt!

Thanks Frummie!

Rosa


2 comments:

Cyn said...

You lucky duckies! That is one darling quilt. It will look great on the wall in your LA Studio.
Hugs,
/; -)

Frummie said...

Wonderful job! Can't wait to see what G & BB do on the pansy.
Hugs to you both,
Frummie