Rosa's World

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Picnic in Quispamsis

Hi There!

Well, remember last Saturday, Gilbert and I went to all those neat places, including that outdoor quilt show?

Well, on our way back home, we stopped in Quispamsis and had ourselves a picnic!



Okay, Elaine.... PLEASE "No Comments" on the potato chips....

(I'm re-starting my diet Sept. 1st, and Elaine's holding me to my promise, unfortunately. *grin*)

And here's Gilbert.

Don't those clouds remind you of the clouds on "The Simpsons"? Every time I look at this picture, their opening song comes to my head!
*hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, too dooo, dooo, dooo, dooo.*

Okay, I may not be the blogger to hum a song on here, but you all know what I mean...

LOL



Quispamsis has this really neat outdoor bandstand...
I'm guessing it's for shows, during the summer?

We live about 20 minutes away from Quispamsis, in case you're wondering.



What an INCREDIBLE day!!!!

Everything went perfectly....
even Mother Nature cooperated,
with the weather!

Rosa

No comments: