Rosa's World

Friday, December 11, 2009

Once more - Interesting and Funny Web Sites!!!

Hey there!

HAPPY HANNUKAH,
Merry Christmas,
Happy Holidays
and Happy Whatever!!!!

LOL

Thought it was time to
dust off some of my favorite videos
and share them with you, again!

My friend, Frummie, sent me this real NEAT video link
- Hannukah Flash Mob!!!

And, a few days before that,
my sister and I were talking on the phone
and she was LOL @ her daughter.

"Why?", you ask. Because Princess Sophia -
my nickname for her - was dancing and singing to an
Oprah and Black Eyed Peas Flash Mob video!

And here's one that I got last Christmas:
The First Christmas Gift

And then, there's the video that I received called:
"A Bad Day"
HONESTLY...
watch this and tell me that you didn't just ONCE ...
DREAM about doing what these guys did, eh? LOL

Then, there's the "Floppy Car"....
Another LOL web site.

I still ADORE "Simon Sez"
(type in commands to watch Santa)

I'm Not Scrooge
An email that I received, last year or the year before.
*grin*

Christmas with Louise
(Kinda ADULT material, with this one!!!!)

And yet another one of my favorites:
a musically, decorated house!

A true classical, on the internet... IMHO
Click on a Deer!

Hope you ALL have a great weekend!!!

Rosa




No comments: