Rosa's World

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Queen's Log - Earthdate Dec. 24, 2009

Queen's Log -
Earthdate Dec. 24, 2009

(trying to imitate a feminine version of
Captain James T. Kirk's voice)

As today is Christmas Eve, we managed to finish a bit early at work. As soon as I left work, I went to our local grocery store (Sobey's) and picked up some Oka cheese, some volkatini olives, baguettes, a gift card for Adam (my oldest son) and a few other items. Grocery store was overflowing with shoppers.

Got home, had a quick dinner around 1h30 p.m., packed up Gilbert's car with our gifts and we left for my sister's home around 3 p.m.

As we were the first ones there, her hubby opened up one of their Christmas gifts - a Wii game!!!

Gilbert and I absolutely LOVED this game and throughout the evening, my family and I took turns "bowling"! Imagine? Bowling, at home, on Christmas eve! *VBG*

Managed to take a few pictures of my family, as we were opening up our gifts.

(L to R) Chris, Bradley, Princess Sophia and Tina


(L to R) Emily, Chris, Julie, Sylvie and Carmelle (Queen's Mom)


(L to R) Elizé (Queen's Dad) and Gilbert (Queen's hubby)

See Gilbert's T-Shirt?
He had ordered it on the Internet
and had just received it,
Christmas Eve.
I told him that he was "dating" himself!
LOL


Me... the Queen.
Don't ask, but I think I'll be asking
for the photographer's resignation!
LOL


(L to R) The Queen's two sons:
"Prince" James and "Prince" Adam.


Well, instead of lobster this year, the family voted on pizza.

We ate and bowled and then, opened up our gifts....

Gilbert and I were in bed by 11 p.m. -
the earliest I've ever been in bed before,
on a Christmas Eve!

And the crew was happy!

*VBG*

Queen's Log - Finished.

No comments: