Rosa's World

Monday, December 28, 2009

Queen's Log - Earthdate Dec. 27, 2009


Queen's Log -
Earthdate Dec. 27, 2009

(Captain James T. Kirk - In Your Face!!!!)
LOL

Got up this morning, around 7 p.m. and did a bit of blogging.

Around 10 a.m., I called up my sister Tina and chit-chat, chit-chat, she tells me that she'd love to go see the new movie, "Avatar". Woah! So do I!!!!!

Invited our cousin G-G (my nickname for her) and her son and headed off to see Avatar - the 1:45 p.m. showing, that is.

OH MY GOD!!!!! I can't say enough for this movie!!!!!



Gilbert didn't want to come with me 'cause he thought it was a cartoon movie... WAS NOT!!!

We've been grading movies since we've been together. You know? How much out of 10, type of grade...

I think the UTMOST score that we ever gave a movie was a 9 out of 10.

Avatar, IMHO and without even thinking about it, was a rock solid TEN!!! *VBG*

Now, I just HATE it when someone overly brags about a movie... you go see it and you say to yourself, "Well, gee whiz... it really wasn't all THAT great! It was just an average movie."

If you get a chance.... PLEASE go see this one.... Would you believe that I, along with a few other people in the theatre actually APPLAUDED after the movie was finished??? and NO, we didn't applaud because it was over, either! LOL

Well, once home, I checked my emails, went downstairs for supper and climbed back up the stairs, settled into my chair and continued working on the binding on that Eye Spy quilt, while watching T.V.

By 12 midnight, I decided to hit the sack and, in case you're wondering... the bindings almost finished on the Eye Spy quilt. *grin*


Queen's Log - Finished.

No comments: