Rosa's World

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Queen's Log - Earthdate Dec. 26, 2009

Queen's Log -
Earthdate Dec. 26, 2009
(Envious yet, Captain Kirk?)


Well, don't ask me how we did it, but Gilbert and I BOTH really overslept! Must be all this Rest and Relaxation! LOL

Anyhow, once up and fully awake, I decided THIS IS IT!!! It's gonna be a...

"Rosa Day"!

After spending almost ALL DAY with just me and "Bro" (that's my Brother Sewing Machine), by 5 p.m. I had finished machine quilting Princess Sophia's Eye Spy quilt and machine sewed one side of the binding.

Gilbert and I had supper and, afterwards, we both went back upstairs. I brought the Eye Spy quilt with me, upstairs, to work on hand sewing the other half of the binding.

Then, around 10 p.m., Gilbert went to bed and I started watching a marathon series of "The Gilmour Girls", as I was working on the binding.

By 2 a.m., I had watched I don't know HOW MANY episodes of The Gilmour Girls and had about 1/2 sewn on the binding. No, I didn't sew continuously - I had to stop every now and then, to drink some water and shove a chocolate or two down my throat.... A Queen needs to nourish herself! LOL

Here's what it looks like, so far:




Queen's Log - Finished.

2 comments:

Frummie said...

Over sleeping is a wonderful thing! I try to do it at least 7 days a week...LOL
Love your thimble header.
but, I love you more...a little to mushy?
Frummie

Terry said...

Love the new page layout. And I really love that I SPY quilt :) And OH YES, Sleeping in is a wonderful thing!!! Hugs, Terry