Rosa's World

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What's New, Eh?

Hi There!

Well, you're probably wondering what I've been up to...
in the World of Quilting, right?

Well, about 2 or 3 weeks ago, my iron fell,
for the last time, unfortunately...

Gilbert took it apart and
pronounced it DOA
(Dead On Arrival).



Soooo, off to Future Shop, to buy yet ANOTHER
Panasonic Iron!

What can I say, eh?
They are cheap, work good 'nuff fer me
and look like.... YAH!! Ultra Modern!

LOL


(Picture of new iron on ironing board)

I've also been working on my
"Blue Crumb Quilt".

I just LOVE "Crumb" quilts!!!



Anyhow, this quilt reminds me of some
kind of wild rain storm...
Don't cha think, eh?

Well, at this point, all the strips are finished -
I just need to sew up the final 2 or 3 strips.

That's it for now.

Trying to blog every evening.

Rosa

1 comment:

Brenda said...

A girl after my own heart. I'll have you know that I go through irons like babies through diapers. It's ridiculous!I have had $80 irons, and $10 irons and they last the same in my hands... My latest investment is a $30 "shark" (don't ask, I have no idea if that's the real brand or just the associated brand because it's made by the shark vacum people). My last one was cheap and functional but started peeing on my blocks so it had to go...we'll see how long this one lasts. So far she's been here for six months. We'll see, LOL!