Rosa's World

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Crumbs, Anyone?

Hi There!

Remember that bag of scrap fabrics, that I sorted out, during the past 2 days?

Well, I had forgotten that there were orphan blocks in that big bag, as well as quite a few 3 pieced blogs that Frummie had sent me, last year. *s*

Those 3 brown and beige zig-zagged blocks are my orphan blocks...



Frummie's blocks are in the centre of my other blocks (3 stipped blocks). I've log cabinned around her blocks.

I've decided to make a high school graduation quilt for my neighbour's son. He should be graduating in 2012, I believe.

*s*

(Sssssssssshhhhhh.... Elaine is the one that encouraged me to post this picture.... LOL)

I'll post a better picture when I'm further along with this quilt.... but it's unbelievable what you can do with a bunch of craps... oooh, I meant "Scraps"!

LOL

Rosa

1 comment:

Barb said...

You are too funny....

Well you have plenty of time to finish it.