Rosa's World

Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Wool Sorter of Sorts...

Hi There!

Before the clock struck 12,
on our last day in 2010,
I managed to finish yet
ANOTHER project!

I call it my
"Wool Sorter".

You cut 2 pieces of fabric,
quilt them and then add 2 strips of "snaps.

In this case,
Gilbert and Bertha
quilted this.
*s*

(Gilbert did this free style)



This Maxine Fabric panel came
from my friend, Cyn!

She sent it to me this fall,
and I was waiting for the
"right" project....

Thanks, Cyn!!!!!



Here's a close up
of Gilbert's fantastic quilting!



And here's what it looks like,
with my latest wool "worms".



These strips of wool or "worms"
are what I use to hook my rugs.

Oh dear!

I just realized that I didn't take a picture of my Wool Sorter all rolled up. But I'm sure you know what I mean....

This item is meant to take along with you, for hook-ins and such.

*s*

Tomorrow's Friday....

And then, it's the WEEKEND!!!!

Have a GREAT Friday!!!!

Rosa

3 comments:

tich said...

Isn't Gilbert clever?

viridian said...

Thanks for your recent comment on my blog Rosa. I hope you can join me for Sunday stamps.

Susan In Texas said...

Just lovely! Gilbert has gotten VERY good at quilting!

Happy hooking,
Susan in Texas